These pages concentrate on the legal documents which you will need (or choose) to obtain and/or change as you transition, such as:

  • name
  • passport
  • driving licence
  • qualifications
  • marriage/civil partnership documents
  • birth certificate
  • gender recognition certificate
  • other documents such as insurance, banks, credit cards, utility bills, SSA etc.

Information on how to change or obtain these documents is also included under each section and there are links to helpful websites and webpages to assist you through the process.