If you are concerned about your mental health please contact your G.P in the first instance.

If you are already attending mental health services then you can also contact your keyworker or psychiatrist.

If you require assistance in the evenings or weekends or in the event of a crisis you should contact your local G.P out-of-hours service or hospital Emergency Department.

The Regional Emergency Social Work Service can be contacted out-of-hours on 028950 49999.

Lifeline can be contacted for free at any time on 0808 808 8000. This service offers help and support for people who are in distress or despair and is operated by trained counsellors.

lifeline logo